write my paperhttp://bestonlineessay.comSPEED2MAXX GEO SPECIAL 20W50 SF/CD is superior quality long drain multiviscosity gas engine oil developed for use in light duty vehicles powered by eco friendly fuels like Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) or Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG). The oil is made from high quality base oils and selected additives which are carefully blended to give an SAE 20W /50 multi-grade engine oil suitable for ’round the year’ service in most locations in India.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation, nitration and formation of deposits
- High detergency protects against engine sludge and varnish formation.
- Shields engine components against rust and corrosion.
- Controls ash deposits and combustion chamber carbon.
- Provides longer engine life and catalytic converter compatible.
- Excellent oxidation stability and added protection against engine deposits, rust, corrosion and wear.
- Quicker engine start and longer battery life.
- Longer service life-fever oil drains.
- High degree of engine cleanliness.
- Compatible with catalytic converter.
Recommended for Light duty vehicles like Taxis, Cars, Auto rickshaws etc running on CNG, LPG dual fuel .Other spark ignited gas engines where API SF/CD quality oils are specifiedAlso suitable for 3/4 wheeler, pickup trucks, light & medium duty commercial vehicles of following manufacturers:Bajaj Auto, Force Motors, Eicher, Mahindra & Mahindra, Piaggio, etc.
|Test Parameters||ASTM Method||Typical Values|
|Viscosity @ 100C cSt||D 445||17|
|Viscosity Index||D 2270||120|
|Flash Point, C||D 92||200|
|Pour Point, C||D 97||-18|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||D 2896||5|
|Density @ 15C, Kg/l||D 1298||0.88|
|Sulphated Ash, %wt||D 874||0.61|