SPEED2MAXX Hydraulic oils designed for use in circulating systems are made from high viscosity index, chemically stable base stocks which are further fortified with anti-oxidants, anti- corrosion, anti- wear and anti- foam additives. They meet the requirements of very high-pressure systems and also of systems where high pump speeds are encountered.
Benifits of Hydraulic oils:-
Hydraulic grades possess the following characteristics:-
• Right viscosity to satisfy the demands of the hydraulic pump and the designed system.
• High viscosity index to restrict viscosity changes under operating conditions.
• Good film strength and anti-wear properties to Minimise wear of pumps, valves, Cylinders, pistons etc.
• Maximum demulsibility to allow entrained water to settle down.
• Excellent corrosion resistance to prevent rusting and corrosion of metal parts.
• Resistance to foaming to ensure prompt and efficient functioning.
• High chemical stability to ensure long and trouble free service life.
Why Our Hydraulic Oil?
- Free from impurities
- High oxidation stability
- Corrosion resistant
- Industrial sector
- Automobile sector
SPEED2MAXX grades are recommended for use in hydraulic systems, enclosed gear boxes, chain drives, compressors, vacuum pumps, Mining machinery, machine tools, hydraulic and circulation systems and enclosed gear boxes which do not require EP type .
|1.||Viscosity, cST @ 40 C||29-34||42-48||64-72||90 – 100||140 – 160|
|2.||Viscosity Index, Min.||90||90||90||90||90|
|3.||Flash Point, COC, °C||190||190||210||210||230|
|4.||Pour Point, °C, Max.||(-)3||(-)3||0||0||0|
|5.||Coppei strip Corrosion @ 100 °C for 3 Hrs. Max.||1||1||1||1||I|